Last updated: 07/07/2020
At Unleash Equity Ltd, we look after your details carefully. We adhere strictly to the requirements under UK data protection legislation following the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us with when you use our online and mobile services and when we provide you with our products and services.
Who we are
We are Unleash Equity Ltd (Company number: 12232003).
Our website address is: https://www.unleashequity.co.uk.
ICO Data Protection Register
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA563360.
What do we collect?
- Personal DataYou may directly provide our company the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Your mailing address
- Your date of birth
- Property Value
- Outstanding mortgage amount
- Amount you wish to release
- The nature of your enquiry
- User Behaviour
- We track visitor behaviour on the website, which can include the following data.
- How long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website you visited prior to accessing our site.
- Your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet
Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a
page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to
accessing our site;
- Other Data
- We may collect other information from time to time, for example now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we’re doing.
How do we collect your data?
You may directly supply us with personal data via the following methods when you:
- Contact us via a form on this website
- Contact us via email, the postal service and by telephone
- Use or view the website via your browser’s cookies
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources
- Introducers who refer your enquiry to our company
- Advertising Partners who refer your enquiry to our company
How will we use your data?
Collecting this information helps us better understand what you need from us.
We use it to offer you products and services that we think will suit you as your circumstances change, and to improve your browsing and service experience with us. The main uses of your data are:
- Improve the usability, functionality and performance of our site
- To provide your services;
- To provide you with service information and updates;
- To provide access to privileged areas of the website;
- To enable us to review, develop and improve our products, services and special offers;
- To carry out market research;
- To profile your usage and utilisation of our services;
- To send you details of appropriate products, services, special offers and rewards
How long we retain your data
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide a service to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal details to any third parties, except:
- When required to do so by law;
- In response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer, government agency or other regulatory authority;
- When you have explicitly or implicitly given your consent.
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By giving consent to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
We use Outfunnel as our third party service provider in order to create email distribution lists and manage marketing campaigns. Such processing is covered with a data processing agreement protecting your personal data.
We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience.
Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by one of the following methods:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: + 44 (0)20 3827 3572
- Write to us: Unleash Equity Ltd, 16 Tichborne Street, Brighton, BN1 1UR
Our contact information
- Phone: + 44 (0)20 3827 3572
- Address: 16 Tichborne Street, Brighton, BN1 1UR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org